Modification of RGP-Benthic Barrier to RGP-Aquatic Invasive Species
- 3/5/2013: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District, Regulatory Division is requesting comments on the proposed modification to Regional General Permit-Benthic Barriers (RGP-BB) to authorize additional treatment methods to control aquatic invasive species in certain waters of the United States, located within the State of Idaho. Further details can be found within the Public Notice and draft permit. Comments are due no later than April 4, 2013.
Expiration date: 4/4/2013
- 2/5/2013: Flood Control District No. 2 proposes to conduct channel maintenance and restore river capacity to the Little Wood River, Blaine County, Idaho. Project proposes to regrade, remove vegetation/debris, and excavation activities to accomplish maintenance and restoration. Further details can be found in the public notice. All comments must be recieved no later than March 7, 2012.
Expiration date: 3/7/2013
Hyatt Mitigation Bank, Proposed
- 1/11/2013: Comments are being solicited for the proposed Hyatt Wetland Mitigation Bank, located in Ada County, Idaho. The Hyatt Wetlands Mitigation Bank will modify the approved Umbrella Mitigation Banking Instrument, The Wetlands Banks of Idaho (File No. NWW-2009-024) by adding a new mitigation bank under the terms and conditions of the umbrella bank. The Hyatt Wetland Bank proposes to establish a 7.09 wetland bank and develop approximately 1.39 acres of palustrine emergent wetland (PEM), 2.97 acres of palustrine shrub-scrub wetlands (PSS) and 2.73 acres of palustrine forested wetlands (PFO).
Comments are due no later than February 11, 2013. See the public notice further details and contact information.
Expiration date: 2/11/2013
- 11/13/2012: Interested parties are hereby notified that an application for a Department of the Army permit has been received for proposed impacts to realign a section of the Canyon Hill Lateral, a working irrigation canal with connection to the Boise River. Approximately 1,550 cubic yards of fill material (pipe, native soil) will be placed below the ordinary high water mark to realign the the Canyon Hill Lateral, a water of the United States. No wetlands adjacent to the Canyon Hill Lateral are proposed to be impacted. Complete details can be found in the public notice. All comments are due no later than Tuesday, December 4, 2012.
Expiration date: 12/4/2012
- 10/17/2012: An application has been received to modify Department of Army Permit No. NWW-1992-100530, issued on January 25, 2005. Purpose of the proposed modification is to expand the existing commercial marina to meet the needs of the boating public during the annual lake drawdown and to provide moorage for larger commercial fishing vessels. Specifially, a floating breakwater will be added to provide protection from easterly winds as well as previously unauthorized minor modifications to slips and docks within the marina may be authorized by the permit modification. Proposed modificaiton will not increase the size and/or moorage capacity of the marina. See public notice and drawings for further details.
Expiration date: 11/1/2012