Area of Operations: The Walla Walla District follows the Snake River basin, contains 107,000 square miles and includes parts of six states including Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.
What we bring to the table: The Regulatory, Contracting, Small Business, Real Estate and Assistance Programs provide permitting support, contracting opportunities and real estate assistance. We also plan, design, and construct certain flood risk management and navigation improvements, and address water supply, recreation, and other needs and opportunities under our various assistance programs.
For Contracting and Small Business support: Registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) is MANDATORY for vendors obtaining federal contracts. The beta.SAM.gov domains contain data that has been migrated from legacy systems. The domains support two distinct types of federal awards: acquisition and federal assistance.
- Find information on available opportunities through beta.SAM.gov.
- Complete the appropriate forms stated in or provided in the synopsis or solicitation and return them to the Chief, Contracting Division of the office in which you are interested.
- Visit the website for the division, district, center or laboratory with which you desire to do business in order to learn about the missions and the types of services/supplies each procures.
- If you are a small or small disadvantaged business, call, write or visit the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Deputy for Small Business in the location of interest to you to discuss your firm's capabilities, interest and capacities to perform.
Find information about upcoming opportunities from:
- System for Award Management beta.SAM.gov (formerly FedBizOpps)
- Advance Notices to Bidders and Invitations for Bids at businesses such as the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), minority contract associations, and construction industry associations.
- Small Business Conferences
- Announcements of Business Opportunity Conferences, Trade Fairs and other federally attended or sponsored liaison meetings in your area
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers division, district and laboratory websites