US Army Corps of Engineers
Walla Walla District

Historical Ice Harbor Construction
Ice Harbor Lock and Dam upstream of the Tri-Cities on the Lower Snake River celebrated its 50th anniversary of construction by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, June 16, 2012 at the dam. It was built from 1956 to 1962 and dedicated by Vice-President Lyndon B. Johnson on May 9, 1962. Corps of Engineers photos. (South shore fish ladder, looking NW)

Download Image: Full Size (0.6 MB)
Photo by: Corps of Engineers photo |  VIRIN: 160729-A-CE999-128.JPG