The May 2022 edition of The Corps Environment is now available!
Read the latest issue: https://media-cdn.dvidshub.net/pubs/pdf_63707.pdf
This edition highlights protecting and preserving our environment, in support of Environmental Operating Principle #4. Content includes commentary from U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Environmental Community of Practice leadership, discussing how our actions are directly connected to the environment and shaping a sustainable future. This issue also features initiatives from across the Army environmental community that are protecting and preserving our environment for current and future generations.
- U.S. Army Environmental Command highlights the recipients of the Secretary of the Army and Secretary of Defense environmental awards.
- USACE Honolulu District shares how they removed thousands of unexploded ordnances in Saipan.
- USACE St. Paul District discusses progress being made under the Upper Mississippi River Restoration program.
- USACE Charleston District highlights a day in the life of a USACE regulatory project manager.
- U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center shares how they are working to address energy and water resiliency.
- USACE Far East District discusses how their stormwater pollution prevention measures are keeping waterways clean.
Read these articles and more in the May 2022 edition of The Corps Environment.
Learn more about USACE's Environmental Operating Principles here.
Previous editions of The Corps Environment are available here.