Type of Recreation: Camping, Day-Use, Boating, Fishing, Swimming
County: Walla Walla
Administering Office: Ice Harbor Lock and Dam
Lake Sacajawea, Snake River Mile 11, South River Bank
Acreage: 244 Acres
Highway Directions: 8.3 miles east of Burbank, Washington, on Highway 124, 2 miles north on Sun Harbor Drive.
To make reservations, please visit the National Recreation Reservation Service at www.recreation.gov or call Toll Free (877) 444-6777.
For customers who are hearing impaired, please call the TDD Toll Free number at (877) 833-6777.
· All of the campsites are reservable.
· Overlook group shelter and day use group shelter are reservable. If no reservation is posted at the shelter, the shelter becomes a first come first served facility.
Camping Area: 37 Regular RV/Tent Sites, each site has 50 amp electrical hook-up, fire pit/grill & picnic table (14 of these site are waterfront)
15 Full hook-up RV/Tent Sites, each site has 50 amp electric, potable water & sewer hook-ups, fire pit/grill & picnic table (2 of these sites are universally accessible (handicapped accessible) sites).
Day-Use Area: Flush Toilets (Summer only, winter - porta potty), Picnic Tables, Swim Beach, Playground, Grills, Kiosk, Maps, Rules and Regulations brochures.
Boating: 2-Lane Launch Ramp into Lake Sacajawea open year round, Paved Ramp. POWER LOADING OF BOATS IS PROHIBITED
Season and Hours of Operation:
Campground/Day Use and Boat Ramp: Opens: The weekend before Memorial Day weekend
Hours: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily in the summer
Campground Closes: After Labor Day
Boat Ramp after Labor Day: Open: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day until peak season begins.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
2339 Monument Drive
Burbank, WA 99323
Distance to Nearest
Hospital: 15 Miles (Lourdes Medical Center, Pasco, Washington, 509-547-7704)
Grocery Store: 12 Miles
Alerts and Important Information/Notes:
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Campground check in time: after 2 p.m. - No Exceptions.
- All campers must check in at gate house before proceeding into the campground.
- Check out time: 12 p.m.
- Motorized or battery powered riding toys prohibited.
- POWER LOADING OF BOATS IS PROHIBITED.