Type of Recreation: Day-Use, Fishing, birding, wildlife viewing, hunting (see Alerts and Important Information)
Administering Office: Ice Harbor Lock and Dam
Location: Lake West, Snake River Mile 47, North River Bank
Acreage: 760 Acres
Highway Directions: Boat Access Only.
Boating directions from Lower Monumental Dam: From Devils Bench Boat Ramp boat up river 6 miles. Destination on left. Boating directions from Lyons Ferry Marina: From Lyons Ferry Marina boat down river 11.5 miles. Destination on right.
Day-Use Area: Boat dock, Kiosk with Rules and Regulations
Season and Hours of Operation
Year round, with no specific hours of operation.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
2339 Monument Drive
Burbank, WA 99323
Alerts and Important Information
1. Rules and regulations under Title 36 apply on all Corps. Lands
2. All Washington State hunting and fishing regulations are applicable.
3. Target, clay pigeon shooting and "plinking" are prohibited.
4. Pick up your litter when you leave. (PACK IT IN PACK IT OUT)
5. No hunting in parks and safety zone areas
6. Be aware that other project visitors may be using hunting areas for different recreational activities.
7. Camping and open fires are prohibited.